It is essential that, product suppliers have stringent and proactive Quality Assurance and Quality Control programs in order to:
- Gain and maintain commercial acceptance.
- Minimize product liability.
- Ensure efficient production.
IQS offers technical support in the design and management of Quality Assurance and Quality Control programs for materials manufacturing plants and construction projects. Our services include:
- Evaluation: of existing QA/QC programs and client needs.
- Design and Implementation: of new QA/QC programs.
- Specification: of supplied materials.
- Training: of the client’s production staff.
- Management: ongoing QA/QC oversight, troubleshooting and reporting.
Development of a Quality Management System begins with a general understanding of the customer’s operation. This may be accomplished by observing the operation, visiting the plant or facility, reviewing specifications and other materials, understanding the project goals, organization, and using our knowledge of the product or service to develop a preliminary outline of the basic Quality System. We will develop policies and procedures that will reflect the specifications, code and standard requirements consistent with the customer needs. Programs are written to comply with Nationally Recognized Standards, and the customer’s specifications.
A typical Management System may cover the following topics:
- Organization and Report Structure
- Program Policy
- Procurement Document Control
- Instructions, Procedures, and Drawings
- Document Control
- Control of Purchased Materials, Equipment, and Services
- Identification and Control of Materials, Parts, and Components
- Control of Special Processes
- Test Control
- Control of Measuring and Test Equipment
- Handling, Storage, and Shipping
With this concept, our QA/QC professionals will:
- Develop your QA/QC Management System
- Orient and train your company’s key personnel in QA/QC Concepts
- Develop and establish Quality Control Inspection Programs
- Develop and establish Auditing Programs
- Develop and establish Product Surveillance Programs
- Supply all the necessary tools, knowledge, experience, and personnel to implement your total QA/QC Management System
The Quality Management System will contain the followings:
- Inspection, Test and Operating Status
- Nonconforming Materials, Parts or Components
- Corrective Action
- Quality Assurance Records
- Quality System Continuous Improvement
Quality Programs should be periodically verified and audited to assure the system is implemented and adequate to serve the present needs.