IQS management is committed to providing a safe and healthful place of work throughout all of its projects, offices and work sites and to making every effort towards eliminating or minimizing any environmentally adverse effects of his operations.
Thus, IQS will, in all of its operations and at all locations where work is being carried out under its control, promote the standards in health, safety, and environmental preservation and protection by establishing, implementing and maintaining an HSE Management System that will include such elements as targets and standards for HSE performance, HSE education programs and motivational incentives, and assessments and accountability for achievement of those targets and standards.
To meet this commitment, IQS in carrying out its operations, will in all cases, abide by the following principles:
- Provide plants that meet the standards for safety and operation, and place the minimum burden on the environment.
- Place the priority on the health and safety of personnel and on the preservation and protection of the environment.
- Plan and perform work in accordance with the HSE Management System.
- Hold employees, including those of Vendors and Subcontractors, responsible for their own HSE and that of their colleagues.
- Ensure that personnel are trained in HSE.
- Review, monitor and measure HSE performance for continual improvement.
- Personnel injuries and work illness shall be prevented and minimized by Risk identifications, assessment and control
- Implementations of local roles and regulation related to the health, safety and environment.
- Defining, measuring and monitoring HSE goals and objectives and update them on regular basis
This policy shall be posted at all locations under IQS control, and all those engaged in work for us or present at those locations shall be aware of its contents and shall commit.